Loodo Ninja – Which Kickstarter Board Games to Back in August 2019?
1 August, 2019 | Your Opinion
Category: Kickstarter Articles
Hello lads and ladies! I’m back with another bunch of fresh recommendations of current and upcoming Kickstarter board game campaigns. What to back? What to check out? Any new projects worth waiting for? Let me give you the answers!
STILL ON MY RADAR
- Etherfields – continues to be my number one thanks to its uniqueness. Sadly, just like I expected, it’s becoming more and more expensive with each revealed addon. If you’re on the fence, you can always go for the $1 pledge and wait for the pledge manager to make your final decision.
- Dice Throne: Adventures – The new dungeon crawler variant and a remaster of Season One keep attracting new backers (myself included). It’s the first campaign in the series to get past one million USD…
The following two tabs change content below.
We share new & upcoming Kickstarter board game projects and deliver crowdfunding news straight to you. Our experience and knowledge comes from supporting a multitude of campaigns in the tabletop category.
Latest posts by KickAgency (see all)
- Board Gaming Tables – Will They Change How We Play? - 8 April 2020
- 3 Upcoming Kickstarter Projects – From Games to Board Game Tables - 31 March 2020
- Curators: Collection Conundrum – Designing Your Own Museum - 25 March 2020