Loodo Ninja – Which Kickstarter Board Games to Back in August 2019?
Hello lads and ladies! I’m back with another bunch of fresh recommendations of current and upcoming Kickstarter board game campaigns. What to back? What to check out? Any new projects worth waiting for? Let me give you the answers!
STILL ON MY RADAR
- Etherfields – continues to be my number one thanks to its uniqueness. Sadly, just like I expected, it’s becoming more and more expensive with each revealed addon. If you’re on the fence, you can always go for the $1 pledge and wait for the pledge manager to make your final decision.
- Dice Throne: Adventures – The new dungeon crawler variant and a remaster of Season One keep attracting new backers (myself included). It’s the first campaign in the series to get past one million USD…
Latest posts by KickAgency (see all)
- Chronicles of Drunagor – a Magnificent Dungeon Crawler Coming to Kickstarter - 23 October 2019
- 5 Themes for Tiny Epic Series That We’d Love to See - 22 October 2019
- Gold Rushes and Titans – Upcoming October / November Board Game Kickstarters 2019 - 17 October 2019