Cthulhu Wars Onslaught 3
Many of you may already know about “Cthulhu Wars”, a game of big proportions with a ton of plastic miniatures in a great variety of sizes and colors.
If you are not familiar at all with the game, you can check its basic advantages, featured in the campaign or one of the available reviews.
So, what does this campaign offers? Pretty much everything! This may be your best chance to get your hands on this game with any add-ons and expansions that may fit your taste.
- “The Ancients” faction.
- The “Shaggai Map” for 3 to 5 players along with 6 big gross Worm miniatures and some tokens.
- Neutral entities, the “Masks of Nyarlathotep”! Make sure to check out their “Shadow Pharaoh” figure.
- Neutral units, “Beyond Time and Space”.
- Cthulhu sculpt, “Dire Cthulhu”. This is a big and scary one.
- “Acolytes” faction with unique cultist sculpts.
- Custom battle dice, 20 per color, 10 colors.
All these new expansions and more can be added as Add-ons, along with UPDATED versions of the original expansions.
The campaign is extremely well made, with a lot of pledges-options and a well-structured production program. A pledge of $100,000 is needed to make this campaign a reality and I think it will be in no time. Then, the fun begins as it will hit the exciting Stretch Goals of the campaign, which are more than enough.
Let’s be honest, the game is not for everyone, as it needs time and money investment but it will surely deliver a unique and epic experience. Its endless replay value and tons of expansions can be a double-edge sword as many may want to own everything or some others may find it great to have a big variety to choose from, whatever seems more interesting.
The game is already one of the top so it’s a safe buy as you can check out plenty of reviews or its rules and see if it’s something you would enjoy. An atmospheric beast that will challenge your sanity as you can try it with up to 8 (or even 9, mad) players. Want to learn more? Check out its campaign here!
Latest posts by Theofilos K (see all)
- Uganda Village Board Game Convention 2018 - 17 April 2018
- The Faceless – Kickstarter Overview! - 14 April 2018
- Arena: the Contest – In-Depth Overview and Giveaway! - 7 April 2018