Legendary Encounters – An Expansion is Coming Up!
Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game is one of my favorite games! It is immersive, creates tension and promotes teamwork.
Upper Deck Entertainment will release its first expansion in 2016, something that will get the core game’s fans really excited about!
Let’s see what the expansion offers, according to the publisher’s info release:
- More facehuggers, more ALIENS and, finally, more ALIEN QUEEN!
More is always good, especially regarding new hungry Aliens and finally the real Alien Queen! Imagine how strong this one will be.
- The roster of characters grows with this expansion to include Lieutenant Gorman, Superintendent Andrews, Captain Elgyn, and Kane!
More characters mean more interesting and unique combos-mechanics, skyrocketing its already extreme replay value.
- There will be a new unique playmat to allow players to play as the ALIEN Queen!
The playmat of the core game is one of its coolest aspects, making everyone excited when they see it for the first time. Another unique one so you can play as the nasty Queen? Count me in.
- 400 new cards featuring all original art.
This sums up all the above and as anyone would guess the cards come with original graphic art.
The original game offers a huge amount of replay value meaning that you won`t need this expansion to get the full experience of the Legendary system.
But as I said, more is always good in this kind of games, so if you already like the main game like I and you want some extra action this expansion may be for you.
Latest posts by Theofilos K (see all)
- Enchanters Review - 4 February 2020
- Crimes in History: H. H. Holmes’ Murder Castle | PREVIEW - 13 January 2020
- Doublehead Kids - 27 November 2019