Top 10 One Hit Wonders
27 February, 2019 |
Rahdo Runs Through:
A video listing my picks for the 10 greatest one hit wonders in modern boardgaming.
10. Queen’s Architect / Volker Schachtele (2015)
09. Steampunk Rally / Orin Bishop (2015)
08. Subdivision / Lucas Hedgren (2014)
07. Dungeon Roll / Chris Darden (2013)
06. Myrmes / Yoann Levet (2012)
05. Targi / Andreas Steiger (2012)
04. Eaten by Zombies / Max Holiday (2011)
03. Hawaii / Greg Daigel (2011)
02. Homesteaders / Alex Rockwell (2009)
01. Tobago / Bruce Allen (2009)
The following two tabs change content below.
Hi, I film a series of boardgame video runthroughs that show, rather than tell, what a game really feels like to play. You'll find those videos here on Youtube.About me: I'm a 40+ year old videogame designer, American but living in Europe for the last several years, currently retired (hopefully it'll stick).I play boardgames almost exclusively 2p with my wife, Jen, and we generally prefer games that are heavy but not too aggressive (though we can make an exception in some cases). So those are the kinds of games you'll see me covering here.