OKKO CHRONICLES – “PAGE 6” FOLLOWERS AND KAMIS
As seen in the comic books, our heroes will interact with others that eventually will become their allies like Tikku, Nuuk the Nezumi scout and Eiko Bashimon and many more that will be revealed shortly.
These are the Followers which are represented by cards that allow players to attach them to their characters and provide them with valuable help to fulfill their quests and goals.
Every Follower will come with two different unique abilities and it’s up to you to pick the one that will best fit your play style.
We ‘ve also talked about the mysterious Kamis and the ability to summon them when needed so as to help in favor of the person who summoned them! The Kamis are elemental spirits of nature which are very important in the Okko Universe and will have a very important part in the OKKO Chronicles game.
They are similar to the followers, but with a few twists and exceptions :
– only a very few maotsukaïs can summon them.
– their presence in play is quite ephemeral, lasting only two game turns before they fade out.
– they are magical by essence and they harness powers that are to be feared.
Followers and Kamis will provide great assistance to our Heroes in their quests and adventures. Along with a great warrior Setsuka that we will meet in the next “Page”, our team will be ready to undertake the most challenging of tasks!
Read the full OKKO story here.
Latest posts by NinjaBoy (see all)
- Canvas – Out of the Box (Quarantine Haircut Unboxing of Canvas by R2i Games) - 17 April 2021
- Welcome to the… Darkest Dungeon! - 16 October 2020
- Sons of Faeriell on Kickstarter on 28th of October! - 13 October 2020